NeNe Leakes trashes Brandi Glanville, defends Teresa Giudice against Melissa Gorga
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: .2 of 13
- Photo: Derrick Salters/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis, PacificCoastN/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 13
- Photo: ROC/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
NeNe Leakes didn't hold back during Bravo's "Watch What Happens: Live: NeNe One-on-One" special on May 5. The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star dissed several other housewives, including Brandi Glanville and Melissa Gorga.
"Brandi's just a train wreck. Just a wreck. Just a wreck," Leakes told host Andy Cohen. "She's just off the chain, she's off the hook [with] a lot of the things that she has to say, just so talkative." The "New Normal" actress added that the single mother of two often says "a lot of stuff that she needs to not say. She's going to get red. ... She thinks she can get in people's faces and say whatever she wants to say."
Leakes added, "I like her when she's not drinking. Brandi and drinks don't work for me." The 45-year-old also revealed she recently ran into Glanville's co-star, Lisa Vanderpump. "She's looking really thin," Leakes commented. "That's probably because of the 'Dancing With the Stars' thing." (The British restaurant owner was voted off during the Apr. 9 episode of the ABC competition series.)
The outspoken star also said she dislikes the "Orange County" cast. "I don't connect with them, most of them, for some reason," Leakes explained. "I almost want to recast 'Orange County.' A couple of them are quite boring [and] can go!" The Atlanta standout does, however, like Vicki Gunvalson and New York reality star Ramona Singer. "Vicki is the boss, Ramona is the boss, I'm the boss," Leakes said of the business-minded women. "All of us are original housewives and we have a work ethic that is very different than the new girls that come on the show. All of us work our [asses] off."
Leakes often takes issue with women who join the show in later seasons, particularly Gorga. Leakes also defended original New Jersey housewife Teresa Giudice, who has often accused sister-in-law Gorga of riding her coattails. (Gorga joined the show in its third season after Dina Manzo and Danielle Staub left.)
"I feel for Teresa because there's something about being the first one in. When you're the first one in on one of these shows and somebody comes behind you, it's sort of like, 'Hold on, you need to respect the veteran. I was here first. You need to play on my territory.' So I kind of sided with Teresa in that area. Melissa, you came on her show. So you watched her on television and you wanted to be on the show like she was. No, girl, take a seat now! You're not a veteran."
"I like Jersey," Leakes admitted. "I just think they're such gangstas. I just love them. They're so entertaining to me. but you know what? They're getting a little too nasty."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite