- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Adam Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the PleasMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:58:01 AM
- ESPN Begins Major LayoffsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:55:29 AM
- Ratings: 'Rules of Engagement' Finale Down; 'Goodwin Games,' &amMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:27:40 AM
- MoviePass Temporarily Removes Wait List, in Advance of Busy Memorial Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:20:41 AM
- 'Behind the Candelabra' Review: Sex, Lies & the ClosetMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:04:22 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the Pleas
Brand-new dad Neil Patrick Harris is still getting used to his newborn twins -- and their distinct gastrointestinal issues.
He and his partner David Burtka welcomed son Gideon Scott and daughter Harper Grace via surrogate six weeks ago.
The little boy, he said Monday on CBS' "The Talk," is "a great burper! ... Babies, they can burp!" the "How I Met Your Mother" actor, 37, gushed. "I've never been happier."
Gideon "sleeps all the time," but little Harper is "fussier," he said, explaining that she suffered from "some sort of lower G.I. [problem]...she's always working through something."
"It feels awful," he admitted. "All you want as a parent is to make sure they're okay and that they're comfortable."
He and Burtka tried a hypoallergenic formula and then finally consulted with an ostopath -- which did the trick.
"It was fantastic," the star said. "[Harper] sort of snapped and was a different person. Super calm. Everything is much better."
He and his partner have warmed up to one parenting practice: swaddling.
"Swaddling, we thought, was ridiculous," he admitted before learning to love swaddle time with his little ones.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite