New Details on the Alec Baldwin 911 Call
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford, 'Desperate Housewives' JonatMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Iggy Azalea Sues Her Ex-Boyfriend for Alleged Song Theft, ForgeryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Halle Berry, Kate Beckinsale Lead Relativity's Fall 2015 Release SlateMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Another Comic Book Show? Fox Orders Pilot for DC Comics' LuciferMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Marvel Characters' Superpowers Are Perfect for Gaming, Says Disney Infinity 2.0 ExecMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:11:00 PM
- 'Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford, 'Desperate Housewives' Jonat
New information has emerged regarding the Feb. 11 911 call made by Alec Baldwin's teenage daughter Ireland, according to "Entertainment Tonight."
"Ireland was talking to her dad and they got into an argument," Skip Basinger, the brother of Alec's ex-wife Kim Basigner, tells People. "He got upset. She tried to call him back and she couldn't reach him, so she called 911."
But Basigner says the whole situation has been blown out of proportion.
"It was a simple little thing, a misunderstanding," Basinger says, adding that the two "talk all the time."
"Ireland loves her dad," he tells the mag. "But kids and their dads are always arguing. Have you ever tried to raise a [teenager?]"
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite