New Details on the Alec Baldwin 911 Call
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
New information has emerged regarding the Feb. 11 911 call made by Alec Baldwin's teenage daughter Ireland, according to "Entertainment Tonight."
"Ireland was talking to her dad and they got into an argument," Skip Basinger, the brother of Alec's ex-wife Kim Basigner, tells People. "He got upset. She tried to call him back and she couldn't reach him, so she called 911."
But Basigner says the whole situation has been blown out of proportion.
"It was a simple little thing, a misunderstanding," Basinger says, adding that the two "talk all the time."
"Ireland loves her dad," he tells the mag. "But kids and their dads are always arguing. Have you ever tried to raise a [teenager?]"
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite