- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Reed Saxon/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins SitrickMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:10:09 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades of Grey' MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins Sitrick
New information has emerged regarding the Feb. 11 911 call made by Alec Baldwin's teenage daughter Ireland, according to "Entertainment Tonight."
"Ireland was talking to her dad and they got into an argument," Skip Basinger, the brother of Alec's ex-wife Kim Basigner, tells People. "He got upset. She tried to call him back and she couldn't reach him, so she called 911."
But Basigner says the whole situation has been blown out of proportion.
"It was a simple little thing, a misunderstanding," Basinger says, adding that the two "talk all the time."
"Ireland loves her dad," he tells the mag. "But kids and their dads are always arguing. Have you ever tried to raise a [teenager?]"
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite