New Details on the Alec Baldwin 911 Call
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- CNBC's 'The Kudlow Report' to End in MarchMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 1:38:00 PM
- Osy Ikhile Joins Nicholas Hoult, Jim Piddock in Dark Comedy 'Kill Your Friends'MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:52:00 PM
- 'Desperate Housewives' Felicity Huffman Joins ABC Pilot From '12 Years a MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:42:00 PM
- 'Brothers & Sisters' Star Dave Annable Cast in Steven Spielberg'sMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:15:00 PM
- James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Compare 'Of Mice and Men' Opening to Sleeping MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:06:00 PM
- CNBC's 'The Kudlow Report' to End in March
New information has emerged regarding the Feb. 11 911 call made by Alec Baldwin's teenage daughter Ireland, according to "Entertainment Tonight."
"Ireland was talking to her dad and they got into an argument," Skip Basinger, the brother of Alec's ex-wife Kim Basigner, tells People. "He got upset. She tried to call him back and she couldn't reach him, so she called 911."
But Basigner says the whole situation has been blown out of proportion.
"It was a simple little thing, a misunderstanding," Basinger says, adding that the two "talk all the time."
"Ireland loves her dad," he tells the mag. "But kids and their dads are always arguing. Have you ever tried to raise a [teenager?]"
From Crowd Ignite