New Details on the Alec Baldwin 911 Call
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
New information has emerged regarding the Feb. 11 911 call made by Alec Baldwin's teenage daughter Ireland, according to "Entertainment Tonight."
"Ireland was talking to her dad and they got into an argument," Skip Basinger, the brother of Alec's ex-wife Kim Basigner, tells People. "He got upset. She tried to call him back and she couldn't reach him, so she called 911."
But Basigner says the whole situation has been blown out of proportion.
"It was a simple little thing, a misunderstanding," Basinger says, adding that the two "talk all the time."
"Ireland loves her dad," he tells the mag. "But kids and their dads are always arguing. Have you ever tried to raise a [teenager?]"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite