New Mom Kendra Wilkinson Tweets About Baby's 1st Dr. VisitRelated: Kendra Wilkinson
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: TC/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: OK! magazine/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Kendra Wilkinson, who welcomed baby son Hank IV on 10 days ago, has tweeted about his first doctor's appointment.
"[Just] got back from pediatrician [and] he's 100 percent healthy ... now I'm 100 percent happy," she tweeted on Monday.
Baby Hank was born on December 11, weighing in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. He is the first son for Kendra and hubby Hank Baskett.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite