Jesse James Removes His Wedding Ring
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Charles Price/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
Welcome home, Jesse James.
On Monday, the motorcycle mogul was seen for the first time in weeks outside the Seal Beach, Calif., home he shared with Sandra Bullock, his estranged wife of nearly five years. Missing from his left hand: his wedding ring (see the picture here).
Later donning a leather jacket and helmet for a ride on his bike, James, 41, is evidently done with his reported stint at Arizona rehab facility Sierra Tucson, where he checked in March 26 following allegations of extramarital affairs with at least five women.
Although neither James nor his rep ever confirmed his stay at Sierra Tucson, the Tucson, Ariz., center specializes in drug, alcohol and sex addictions. Earlier in March, James issued a public apology to Bullock, 45, and his three kids for "any pain and embarrassment" his scandal had caused. "I am truly sorry for the grief I have caused them," he said. "I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."
After James' adultery scandal broke, Bullock moved from the Seal Beach home to another home in Hollywood Hills, Calif. She emerged from hiding on April 16, when she was photographed hiking in Northern California, also without her wedding ring.
"Sandra would have stayed with Jesse had his cheating not been made public," an insider says in the new issue of Us Weekly. "They would have worked out their issues." Yet now, Bullock feels she has no choice but to file for divorce, the pal explains.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite