Jessica Simpson shows off super-skinny bod with sister Ashlee
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter2 of 12
- Photo: Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: SPOT/GSI4 of 12
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
The sisters stepped out together at Macy's South Coast Plaza while supporting their joint venture, Jessica Simpson Girls collection, in Costa Mesa, Calif., on Saturday.
Six months after welcoming daughter Maxwell with her fiancé, Eric Johnson, Jessica, 32, flaunted her slim figure in a blue blouse and black pants for photographers. Ashlee, 28, mother to son Bronx, almost 4, proudly posed next to her big sis and showed off their matching blond 'dos.
In late October, Jessica told Us Weekly she'd already lost 60 of the 70 pounds she gained during pregnancy with the help of Weight Watchers' PointsPlus program and four-times-a-week workout sessions with celebrity trailer Harley Pasternak.
"I feel positive about how I've done so far and really good about the goals I have set," she told Us.
"Most people can tell a difference every time they see me," Jessica said, "which lets me know I'm making progress."
Jessica and Ashlee's appearance Saturday was the first time the sisters have reunited in public since their parents decided to end their marriage. Joe and Tina Simpson confirmed to Us on Oct. 24 that they filed for divorce late September after 34 years of marriage.
"It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false," a family rep told Us. "The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite