Jessica Simpson shows off super-skinny bod with sister Ashlee
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter2 of 12
- Photo: Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: SPOT/GSI4 of 12
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Is Upset Over Lifetime's Upcoming Biopic: "Let HMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:50:00 PM
- The Originals' Joseph Morgan Weds Persia WhiteMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:48:00 PM
- Comic Con: TheWrap's Live BlogMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'
The sisters stepped out together at Macy's South Coast Plaza while supporting their joint venture, Jessica Simpson Girls collection, in Costa Mesa, Calif., on Saturday.
Six months after welcoming daughter Maxwell with her fiancé, Eric Johnson, Jessica, 32, flaunted her slim figure in a blue blouse and black pants for photographers. Ashlee, 28, mother to son Bronx, almost 4, proudly posed next to her big sis and showed off their matching blond 'dos.
In late October, Jessica told Us Weekly she'd already lost 60 of the 70 pounds she gained during pregnancy with the help of Weight Watchers' PointsPlus program and four-times-a-week workout sessions with celebrity trailer Harley Pasternak.
"I feel positive about how I've done so far and really good about the goals I have set," she told Us.
"Most people can tell a difference every time they see me," Jessica said, "which lets me know I'm making progress."
Jessica and Ashlee's appearance Saturday was the first time the sisters have reunited in public since their parents decided to end their marriage. Joe and Tina Simpson confirmed to Us on Oct. 24 that they filed for divorce late September after 34 years of marriage.
"It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false," a family rep told Us. "The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite