Jessica Simpson shows off super-skinny bod with sister Ashlee
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter2 of 12
- Photo: Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: SPOT/GSI4 of 12
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
The sisters stepped out together at Macy's South Coast Plaza while supporting their joint venture, Jessica Simpson Girls collection, in Costa Mesa, Calif., on Saturday.
Six months after welcoming daughter Maxwell with her fiancé, Eric Johnson, Jessica, 32, flaunted her slim figure in a blue blouse and black pants for photographers. Ashlee, 28, mother to son Bronx, almost 4, proudly posed next to her big sis and showed off their matching blond 'dos.
In late October, Jessica told Us Weekly she'd already lost 60 of the 70 pounds she gained during pregnancy with the help of Weight Watchers' PointsPlus program and four-times-a-week workout sessions with celebrity trailer Harley Pasternak.
"I feel positive about how I've done so far and really good about the goals I have set," she told Us.
"Most people can tell a difference every time they see me," Jessica said, "which lets me know I'm making progress."
Jessica and Ashlee's appearance Saturday was the first time the sisters have reunited in public since their parents decided to end their marriage. Joe and Tina Simpson confirmed to Us on Oct. 24 that they filed for divorce late September after 34 years of marriage.
"It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false," a family rep told Us. "The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite