Jessica Simpson shows off super-skinny bod with sister Ashlee
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter2 of 12
- Photo: Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: SPOT/GSI4 of 12
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- 'Project Runway All Stars' Preview: QVC's Lisa Robertson Lays Down the LaMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:16:06 PM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar Contenders
The sisters stepped out together at Macy's South Coast Plaza while supporting their joint venture, Jessica Simpson Girls collection, in Costa Mesa, Calif., on Saturday.
Six months after welcoming daughter Maxwell with her fiancé, Eric Johnson, Jessica, 32, flaunted her slim figure in a blue blouse and black pants for photographers. Ashlee, 28, mother to son Bronx, almost 4, proudly posed next to her big sis and showed off their matching blond 'dos.
In late October, Jessica told Us Weekly she'd already lost 60 of the 70 pounds she gained during pregnancy with the help of Weight Watchers' PointsPlus program and four-times-a-week workout sessions with celebrity trailer Harley Pasternak.
"I feel positive about how I've done so far and really good about the goals I have set," she told Us.
"Most people can tell a difference every time they see me," Jessica said, "which lets me know I'm making progress."
Jessica and Ashlee's appearance Saturday was the first time the sisters have reunited in public since their parents decided to end their marriage. Joe and Tina Simpson confirmed to Us on Oct. 24 that they filed for divorce late September after 34 years of marriage.
"It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved. Any other related allegations are completely false," a family rep told Us. "The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite