Newly Single Jennifer Love Hewitt Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Best way to get over an breakup? A new hairdo.
After announcing her split from boyfriend (and "Ghost Whisperer "costar) Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt has chopped off all her hair. She showed off her new look over the weekend.
Hewitt, 31, and Kennedy, 39, confirmed their romance in March 2009. At the time, he declared to Ryan Seacrest, "I'm in love!" and called Hewitt "hot."
He recently joked about their split on Twitter.
"Kate Winslet, Sandra Bullock and I are all going to have tea later and talk bout relationships. whos [SIC] in?" he wrote. "Pass the scones...."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite