Newly Single Jennifer Love Hewitt Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Best way to get over an breakup? A new hairdo.
After announcing her split from boyfriend (and "Ghost Whisperer "costar) Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt has chopped off all her hair. She showed off her new look over the weekend.
Hewitt, 31, and Kennedy, 39, confirmed their romance in March 2009. At the time, he declared to Ryan Seacrest, "I'm in love!" and called Hewitt "hot."
He recently joked about their split on Twitter.
"Kate Winslet, Sandra Bullock and I are all going to have tea later and talk bout relationships. whos [SIC] in?" he wrote. "Pass the scones...."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTElegant Elle
From Crowd Ignite