Newly Single Jennifer Love Hewitt Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Best way to get over an breakup? A new hairdo.
After announcing her split from boyfriend (and "Ghost Whisperer "costar) Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt has chopped off all her hair. She showed off her new look over the weekend.
Hewitt, 31, and Kennedy, 39, confirmed their romance in March 2009. At the time, he declared to Ryan Seacrest, "I'm in love!" and called Hewitt "hot."
He recently joked about their split on Twitter.
"Kate Winslet, Sandra Bullock and I are all going to have tea later and talk bout relationships. whos [SIC] in?" he wrote. "Pass the scones...."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite