Newly Single Jennifer Love Hewitt Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
Best way to get over an breakup? A new hairdo.
After announcing her split from boyfriend (and "Ghost Whisperer "costar) Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt has chopped off all her hair. She showed off her new look over the weekend.
Hewitt, 31, and Kennedy, 39, confirmed their romance in March 2009. At the time, he declared to Ryan Seacrest, "I'm in love!" and called Hewitt "hot."
He recently joked about their split on Twitter.
"Kate Winslet, Sandra Bullock and I are all going to have tea later and talk bout relationships. whos [SIC] in?" he wrote. "Pass the scones...."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite