Newly Single Jennifer Love Hewitt Chops Off Her Hair
- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: WENN2 of 8
- Photo: WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Best way to get over an breakup? A new hairdo.
After announcing her split from boyfriend (and "Ghost Whisperer "costar) Jamie Kennedy, Jennifer Love Hewitt has chopped off all her hair. She showed off her new look over the weekend.
Hewitt, 31, and Kennedy, 39, confirmed their romance in March 2009. At the time, he declared to Ryan Seacrest, "I'm in love!" and called Hewitt "hot."
He recently joked about their split on Twitter.
"Kate Winslet, Sandra Bullock and I are all going to have tea later and talk bout relationships. whos [SIC] in?" he wrote. "Pass the scones...."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite