Newly Single Jenny McCarthy Parties in Vegas One Night After Breakup
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Timothy Hiatt/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Roman/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Playboy/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Playboy/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Jenny McCarthy may be singled out again, but that doesn't mean she's spending that time at home!
One day after the star, 39, confirmed to Us Weekly that she and her boyfriend of four months, football player Brian Urlacher, had called it quits, the blonde stunner hit up Sin City for a night out with her girls.
While flaunting her legs in a short black mini dress paired with sky-high Christian Louboutin heels, the newly single star and her friends ate at Las Vegas' STACK Restaurant before heading over to 1 OAK nightclub at the Mirage Hotel & Casino where they danced the night away till 3 a.m.
Out on the red carpet, the model, who posed nude for Playboy's July/August issue, told Us that despite her breakup, she's keeping her head held high. "You know, I"m a hopeless romantic. I always think positively. I'm looking forward to my next adventures and what's ahead."
Speaking of new ventures, the star shared what's currently in store for her. "I have a new book coming out in October and a new series coming up on NBC. So I have a lot of stuff upcoming. I just moved to Chicago. My son is really happy, I'm happy, it's good."
McCarthy, who is a Chicago native, was married to actor/director John Mallory Asher from 2001 to 2005; they have a son, Evan, 10. She also had a long-term relationship with Jim Carrey from 2005 to 2010.
On Thursday, she said that she and Urlacher, a line back for the Chicago Bears, will remain friends. "[We've] decided to turn our romance into an amazing friendship. I will continue to be the biggest cheerleader for him. Go, Bears!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite