Report: Newlyweds Jenelle Evans And Courtland Rogers Split And Make Up
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers are off to a rocky start in their new marriage, according to Radar Online.
On Sunday, just 26 days into their union of not-so-wedded bliss, Janelle apparently freaked out when she thought Courtland had spent too much time on the phone with his ex, who is the mother of his daughter.
"First of all why is your daughter up at 11pm anyways when you were 'talking' to her on the phone?! Haha right," the "Teen Mom" star tweeted to Rogers.
Responded Courtland, "So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night finally getting to here her tell me she loves dada! Wow." Evans then deactivated her Twitter account -- which is maybe a good thing for these two -- and she and Rogers appear to be starting 2013 again as a couple.
"For the record I never broke up with jenelle we took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them I love her with all my heart," Courtland tweeted Tuesday morning.
... until the next time!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
'Teen Mom' unsolicited advice
RELATED ON RADAR:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite