Report: Newlyweds Jenelle Evans And Courtland Rogers Split And Make Up
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit win
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers are off to a rocky start in their new marriage, according to Radar Online.
On Sunday, just 26 days into their union of not-so-wedded bliss, Janelle apparently freaked out when she thought Courtland had spent too much time on the phone with his ex, who is the mother of his daughter.
"First of all why is your daughter up at 11pm anyways when you were 'talking' to her on the phone?! Haha right," the "Teen Mom" star tweeted to Rogers.
Responded Courtland, "So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night finally getting to here her tell me she loves dada! Wow." Evans then deactivated her Twitter account -- which is maybe a good thing for these two -- and she and Rogers appear to be starting 2013 again as a couple.
"For the record I never broke up with jenelle we took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them I love her with all my heart," Courtland tweeted Tuesday morning.
... until the next time!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
'Teen Mom' unsolicited advice
RELATED ON RADAR:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite