Report: Newlyweds Jenelle Evans And Courtland Rogers Split And Make Up
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers are off to a rocky start in their new marriage, according to Radar Online.
On Sunday, just 26 days into their union of not-so-wedded bliss, Janelle apparently freaked out when she thought Courtland had spent too much time on the phone with his ex, who is the mother of his daughter.
"First of all why is your daughter up at 11pm anyways when you were 'talking' to her on the phone?! Haha right," the "Teen Mom" star tweeted to Rogers.
Responded Courtland, "So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night finally getting to here her tell me she loves dada! Wow." Evans then deactivated her Twitter account -- which is maybe a good thing for these two -- and she and Rogers appear to be starting 2013 again as a couple.
"For the record I never broke up with jenelle we took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them I love her with all my heart," Courtland tweeted Tuesday morning.
... until the next time!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
'Teen Mom' unsolicited advice
RELATED ON RADAR:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite