Report: Newlyweds Jenelle Evans And Courtland Rogers Split And Make Up
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers are off to a rocky start in their new marriage, according to Radar Online.
On Sunday, just 26 days into their union of not-so-wedded bliss, Janelle apparently freaked out when she thought Courtland had spent too much time on the phone with his ex, who is the mother of his daughter.
"First of all why is your daughter up at 11pm anyways when you were 'talking' to her on the phone?! Haha right," the "Teen Mom" star tweeted to Rogers.
Responded Courtland, "So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night finally getting to here her tell me she loves dada! Wow." Evans then deactivated her Twitter account -- which is maybe a good thing for these two -- and she and Rogers appear to be starting 2013 again as a couple.
"For the record I never broke up with jenelle we took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them I love her with all my heart," Courtland tweeted Tuesday morning.
... until the next time!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
'Teen Mom' unsolicited advice
RELATED ON RADAR:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBuff Babe
From Crowd Ignite