Report: Newlyweds Jenelle Evans And Courtland Rogers Split And Make Up
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter1 of 9
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Twitter3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'MythBusters' Loses Three HostsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 7:55:00 AM
- Ice bucket challenge may change nonprofit worldMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 7:45:29 AM
- Costa Rica angered by Swedish comedy showMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 7:20:24 AM
- Emmy Nominee Allison Tolman On Life After FargoMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 7:11:00 AM
- Weekend TV: A New Doctor Who, Intruders, Smashing Ray DonovanMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'MythBusters' Loses Three Hosts
By RadarOnline Editorial Team
Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers are off to a rocky start in their new marriage, according to Radar Online.
On Sunday, just 26 days into their union of not-so-wedded bliss, Janelle apparently freaked out when she thought Courtland had spent too much time on the phone with his ex, who is the mother of his daughter.
"First of all why is your daughter up at 11pm anyways when you were 'talking' to her on the phone?! Haha right," the "Teen Mom" star tweeted to Rogers.
Responded Courtland, "So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night finally getting to here her tell me she loves dada! Wow." Evans then deactivated her Twitter account -- which is maybe a good thing for these two -- and she and Rogers appear to be starting 2013 again as a couple.
"For the record I never broke up with jenelle we took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them I love her with all my heart," Courtland tweeted Tuesday morning.
... until the next time!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
'Teen Mom' unsolicited advice
RELATED ON RADAR:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite