Nick Cannon apologizes to ex Christina Milian on radio show
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 17
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: NP2/Starbux/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Rapper/actor Nick Cannon has used his radio show to make peace with ex-girlfriend Christina Milian -- by apologizing live on air for cheating on her.
The "Dip It Low" hitmaker called Cannon's New York morning show on Monday for an interview about her new role on "The Voice," but the former couple ended up chatting about their 2005 split instead.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
Milian also admitted she's been waiting for the chance to wish Cannon well after he became a dad to twin babies with wife Mariah Carey last year.
She told him, "I've been waiting to bump into you. I wanna congratulate you! It's been a long time and a lot of really big things have been happening, so I'm really proud of you. Your children are beautiful."
Milian also owned up to her own mistakes, adding, "Regardless of my big mouth back in the day, honestly, I've got all great things to say about Nick."
RELATED: Memorable Celebrity Apologies
The show's co-host Sarah Lee then urged Cannon to apologize for behaving like a "gigolo" during their relationship, prompting him to tell Milian, "If I didn't say it before, I do apologize. I'm sorry for the things that I did. We was young. I was young, I was silly."
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite