Nick Cannon apologizes to ex Christina Milian on radio show
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 17
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: NP2/Starbux/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Meghan McCain Guest-Hosting 'The View' Next Week Amid Talk of Her Joining Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Emmy Nominations: Edie Falco, Mayim Bialik, Steve Buscemi and More ReactMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Emmys Comedy Race: 'Girls' Replaced by 'Silicon Valley,' a Show MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 7:46:00 AM
- Emmy Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 7:39:00 AM
- Emmy Voters Round Up the Usual Suspects, AgainMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 7:08:00 AM
- Meghan McCain Guest-Hosting 'The View' Next Week Amid Talk of Her Joining Panel (E
Rapper/actor Nick Cannon has used his radio show to make peace with ex-girlfriend Christina Milian -- by apologizing live on air for cheating on her.
The "Dip It Low" hitmaker called Cannon's New York morning show on Monday for an interview about her new role on "The Voice," but the former couple ended up chatting about their 2005 split instead.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
Milian also admitted she's been waiting for the chance to wish Cannon well after he became a dad to twin babies with wife Mariah Carey last year.
She told him, "I've been waiting to bump into you. I wanna congratulate you! It's been a long time and a lot of really big things have been happening, so I'm really proud of you. Your children are beautiful."
Milian also owned up to her own mistakes, adding, "Regardless of my big mouth back in the day, honestly, I've got all great things to say about Nick."
RELATED: Memorable Celebrity Apologies
The show's co-host Sarah Lee then urged Cannon to apologize for behaving like a "gigolo" during their relationship, prompting him to tell Milian, "If I didn't say it before, I do apologize. I'm sorry for the things that I did. We was young. I was young, I was silly."
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHorsing Around
From Crowd Ignite