- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 17
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: NP2/Starbux/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
Rapper/actor Nick Cannon has used his radio show to make peace with ex-girlfriend Christina Milian -- by apologizing live on air for cheating on her.
The "Dip It Low" hitmaker called Cannon's New York morning show on Monday for an interview about her new role on "The Voice," but the former couple ended up chatting about their 2005 split instead.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
Milian also admitted she's been waiting for the chance to wish Cannon well after he became a dad to twin babies with wife Mariah Carey last year.
She told him, "I've been waiting to bump into you. I wanna congratulate you! It's been a long time and a lot of really big things have been happening, so I'm really proud of you. Your children are beautiful."
Milian also owned up to her own mistakes, adding, "Regardless of my big mouth back in the day, honestly, I've got all great things to say about Nick."
RELATED: Memorable Celebrity Apologies
The show's co-host Sarah Lee then urged Cannon to apologize for behaving like a "gigolo" during their relationship, prompting him to tell Milian, "If I didn't say it before, I do apologize. I'm sorry for the things that I did. We was young. I was young, I was silly."
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite