Nick Cannon fumes over Twitter hate messages
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: RD/Rob Kim/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- Fox Slashes 'Dads' Back Episode Order From 9 to 6MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:01:37 PM
- Tony Danza Ends Strong Year by Signing With CAA (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 3:39:18 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August Launch
Nick Cannon has voiced his anger after receiving a barrage of disparaging messages on his Twitter page, branding the culprits "cowards" and "disrespectful."
RELATED: Twit-chatting with Nicole Richie
The "America's Got Talent" host has re-posted a series of nasty comments on his page, which were sent to him by disgruntled fans.
The mocking tweets label the star "gay and annoying," among other insults.
Cannon admits he is upset by the content of the posts, but insists he will not be "bullied" by his harsh critics.
He writes, "I was just showing y'all the type of stuff I deal with every morning. Got to make sure I got my armor on ... I never start stuff with anyone. I like making people smile. But y'all know the enemy is busy ... but I will not be bullied ... Some of the stuff is too disrespectful to retweet. But don't trip, y'all I can handle it, I'm a soldier I actually enjoy being the underdog..."
"Funny how people think I started all this stuff w/ (with) everyone, when I'm just protecting my own. Cowards yell from afar but never want 2 (sic) step up."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite