Nick Cannon fumes over Twitter hate messages
- Photo: Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 7
- Photo: RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: RD/Rob Kim/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Nick Cannon has voiced his anger after receiving a barrage of disparaging messages on his Twitter page, branding the culprits "cowards" and "disrespectful."
RELATED: Twit-chatting with Nicole Richie
The "America's Got Talent" host has re-posted a series of nasty comments on his page, which were sent to him by disgruntled fans.
The mocking tweets label the star "gay and annoying," among other insults.
Cannon admits he is upset by the content of the posts, but insists he will not be "bullied" by his harsh critics.
He writes, "I was just showing y'all the type of stuff I deal with every morning. Got to make sure I got my armor on ... I never start stuff with anyone. I like making people smile. But y'all know the enemy is busy ... but I will not be bullied ... Some of the stuff is too disrespectful to retweet. But don't trip, y'all I can handle it, I'm a soldier I actually enjoy being the underdog..."
"Funny how people think I started all this stuff w/ (with) everyone, when I'm just protecting my own. Cowards yell from afar but never want 2 (sic) step up."
From Crowd Ignite