Nick Cannon: I Change Diapers More Than Mariah CareyRelated: Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage1 of 10
Is Mariah Carey too much of a diva to change her children's diapers?
"The kids run the house. We just running and chasing after them," Cannon, 32, told Anderson Cooper. "My wife is being the diva that she is. I'm trying to keep up with them."
And when it comes time to change the twin's diapers, Cannon says the job falls on him.
"We all do it but for some reason, I get that duty a little bit more," the America's Got Talent host said. "I'm not scared of it. I go in, I put the gloves on."
Cooper also asked Cannon to share his thoughts on his wife's feud with her fellow "American Idol" judge Nicki Minaj in early October.
"I was a little disappointed with the producers, because that's not what 'American Idol' is about," Cannon said about how the feud "magically" appeared on TMZ. "I felt like they fed off it a little bit."
"My wife is the classiest and strongest woman I've ever met, so she's handling it the way she's supposed to handle it."
Keep clicking to see more adorable pics of Nick with Mariah and the kids ...
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Nick Cannon: I Change Diapers More Than Mariah Carey
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite