Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo Call It Quits
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 3
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab-SaleemElatab/Splash News2 of 3
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have split, reps for both stars tell Usmagazine.com.
"They have amicably split but remain good friends who still greatly care for one another," Minnillo's rep tells Us.
Adds a source: "It was an amicable break-up. They walk away from it still friends."
Says another, "They still care about each other very much. This is what's best for both of them."
The couple hooked up in 2006 -- the year after Lachey split from wife Jessica Simpson.
In 2007, Minnillo told Us she wanted to have kids with Lachey: "I always say I want three boys and a girl, but at the end of the day, I just want healthy kids."
More on Wonderwall:
More on US Weekly:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite