- Photo: James Dupri/.1 of 6
- Photo: © Faye Sadou/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter3 of 6
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet4 of 6
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Scott Huver
Nick Lachey has fully embraced the role of father-to-be. While his wife, Vanessa, has been pregnant with the couple's first child, Nick says he's been totally doting on her to keep her comfortable until she gives birth next month.
"Foot massages are kind of a must as a husband," he says. "There's been plenty of those. I'm doing a few more errands than I used to and rubbing a few more feet than I used to, but she's been a trouper. She's been great."
RELATED: Baby Bump Watch: Vanessa Lachey
Life's been pretty great to Lachey in the past few months. He's proving his mettle in the military-style competition "Stars Earn Stripes" and has gotten the band back together for a 98 Degrees reunion, but nothing has him more stoked than impending fatherhood.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
"I'm more excited than anything," the pop singer/reality star/television host says. "I don't think that as first-time parents you can ever truly grasp what's about to happen to us, but I think we're beyond excited for whatever those challenges are. We'll take them on and be the best parents we can be. So 'excitement' is definitely the key word when talking about the pregnancy."
Lachey admits the prospect of parenthood has caused him to reevaluate his priorities. "When you're about to have a kid, it changes the way that you feel about life, and it changes the way that you feel about protecting your own and protecting your family," he says.
RELATED: Maternity Style: Hits and Misses
Lachey reports that the couple's pregnancy experience has been without any speed bumps thus far. "Everything is wonderful," he says. "We've had a very smooth pregnancy, and everything looks great -- so far so good."
RELATED: Where Are They Now? Boy Bands
Now, he admits, all that's left is waiting for the baby to make his debut -- they even already know his name. "I will not divulge that name, but we do have a name," he laughs.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTwitPics of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite