Nick Lachey Preps For Married Life -- Puts Bachelor Pad Back On The Market
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: ARTURO DIAZ G3/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jerome Davis London Ent/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:42:00 PM
- 'The View' Hits 3-Year Viewership High With Season Premiere WeekMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Rosie O'Donnell on Her 'View' Co-Host Nicolle Wallace: 'There IsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISIS
It's been a a week of deja-vu for Nick Lachey.
After announcing that he's televising his second wedding and becoming a reality star for the second time, Lachey has now listed his Bel Air mansion for sale - once again.
The 98 Degrees singer first put the mansion on the market last year, and then removed it after a couple of months because despite numerous offers he wasn't ready to say goodbye to his bachelor pad.
But now Lachey is ready to commit both to fiancée Vanessa Minnillo and to selling his house and has re-listed the 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom home for $5,995,000, reports Zillow.com.
The change of heart came about because: “Now he's engaged officially, and he's getting married officially and is thinking about starting a family,” explains listing agent Mauricio Umanksy of Hilton & Hyland. “They want to be bi-coastal and I think they want the East Coast to be their primary residence.”
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the couple announced that their big day is going to air on TLC under the working title of Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding a few weeks after they tie the knot.
Lachey bought the luxurious 4,722-square-foot Bel Air pad in 2006 from Heidi Klum and her husband Seal for $5 million. The pop star's divorce from Jessica Simpson was finalized in June that year so the modern mid-century single-story home symbolized his new single lifestyle.
With speculation that Lachey, 37, and Minnillo, 30, may marry as soon as this weekend, selling the house is the obvious move if the pair planning on trying for a baby.
The singer made numerous renovations to the 1960's house, including adding a new pool, jacuzzi, barbecue and outdoor dining area, each surrounded by the nearly 360 degree views overlooking downtown Los Angeles, Catalina Island, and sunrise over the San Gabriel mountains.
Inside, the entertainer's paradise features hardwood floors, high ceilings, sports memorabilia and a pool table.
While Lachey doesn't have any doubts about starting his new life and is ready to sell, "It'll be hard to leave this place," said Umansky.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite