Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo's Wedding Is 'Getting Expensive!'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Weddings aren't cheap -- and the costs of Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo's upcoming nuptials must be adding up!
"I think the one thing not affected by the recession is the wedding business!" Lachey wrote on Twitter Thursday. "Damn, this is getting expensive. Good thing she's worth it."
Lachey, 37, and Minnillo, 30, got engaged in November 2010 after four years of on-off dating.
The "Sing Off" host told Entertainment Tonight his proposal was "a carefully calculated plan" and his "best romantic effort." Before presenting Minnillo with a $125,000 Asscher cut diamond ring, Lachey got down on both knees in what he jokingly referred to as the "full begging position."
But don't expect to see the lovebirds racing to the altar. "We're enjoying being engaged," Minnillo told Us Weekly. "Everyone rushes to the next step, and I like this step."
Lachey was famously married to Jessica Simpson, 30, from 2002 to 2006. Simpson is now engaged to former NFL star Eric Johnson.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite