Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo's Wedding Will Be Televised
- Photo: Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 12
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: ARTURO DIAZ G3/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Reality TV wedding, take two!
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are planning to say "I do" while the cameras roll. TLC announced Tuesday that it's partnering with the couple for "Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding" (working title), an all-new special that will share their wedding planning and ceremony.
The TLC special, which will air a few weeks after the actual ceremony, will include footage from their joint wedding shower, Minnillo's hunt for the perfect dress and all the planning leading up to their big day. The special will culminate with VIP access to their ceremony, the details of which are being kept private to preserve a special, romantic day for them and their families.
"We're lucky to have such passionate and loving fans, and we thought partnering with TLC on this special would be the best way to share the exciting journey we're on with all the people that support us and our relationship," said Lachey, 37, and Minnillo, 30.
Lachey famously allowed reality cameras to document his first wedding -- and the honeymoon phase -- with Jessica Simpson. Lachey and Simpson, 30, were married from 2002 to 2006; much of their marriage was captured in the MTV reality show "Newlyweds."
In November 2010, just days after Lachey and Minnillo went public with their engagement, Simpson announced that she was engaged to NFL beau, Eric Johnson.
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite