Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo's Wedding Will Be Televised
- Photo: Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 12
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: ARTURO DIAZ G3/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Reality TV wedding, take two!
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are planning to say "I do" while the cameras roll. TLC announced Tuesday that it's partnering with the couple for "Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding" (working title), an all-new special that will share their wedding planning and ceremony.
The TLC special, which will air a few weeks after the actual ceremony, will include footage from their joint wedding shower, Minnillo's hunt for the perfect dress and all the planning leading up to their big day. The special will culminate with VIP access to their ceremony, the details of which are being kept private to preserve a special, romantic day for them and their families.
"We're lucky to have such passionate and loving fans, and we thought partnering with TLC on this special would be the best way to share the exciting journey we're on with all the people that support us and our relationship," said Lachey, 37, and Minnillo, 30.
Lachey famously allowed reality cameras to document his first wedding -- and the honeymoon phase -- with Jessica Simpson. Lachey and Simpson, 30, were married from 2002 to 2006; much of their marriage was captured in the MTV reality show "Newlyweds."
In November 2010, just days after Lachey and Minnillo went public with their engagement, Simpson announced that she was engaged to NFL beau, Eric Johnson.
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite