Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo's Wedding Will Be Televised
- Photo: Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 12
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: ARTURO DIAZ G3/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Reality TV wedding, take two!
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are planning to say "I do" while the cameras roll. TLC announced Tuesday that it's partnering with the couple for "Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding" (working title), an all-new special that will share their wedding planning and ceremony.
The TLC special, which will air a few weeks after the actual ceremony, will include footage from their joint wedding shower, Minnillo's hunt for the perfect dress and all the planning leading up to their big day. The special will culminate with VIP access to their ceremony, the details of which are being kept private to preserve a special, romantic day for them and their families.
"We're lucky to have such passionate and loving fans, and we thought partnering with TLC on this special would be the best way to share the exciting journey we're on with all the people that support us and our relationship," said Lachey, 37, and Minnillo, 30.
Lachey famously allowed reality cameras to document his first wedding -- and the honeymoon phase -- with Jessica Simpson. Lachey and Simpson, 30, were married from 2002 to 2006; much of their marriage was captured in the MTV reality show "Newlyweds."
In November 2010, just days after Lachey and Minnillo went public with their engagement, Simpson announced that she was engaged to NFL beau, Eric Johnson.
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite