Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo's Wedding Will Be Televised
- Photo: Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 12
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: AR4/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 12
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: ARTURO DIAZ G3/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Reality TV wedding, take two!
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are planning to say "I do" while the cameras roll. TLC announced Tuesday that it's partnering with the couple for "Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding" (working title), an all-new special that will share their wedding planning and ceremony.
The TLC special, which will air a few weeks after the actual ceremony, will include footage from their joint wedding shower, Minnillo's hunt for the perfect dress and all the planning leading up to their big day. The special will culminate with VIP access to their ceremony, the details of which are being kept private to preserve a special, romantic day for them and their families.
"We're lucky to have such passionate and loving fans, and we thought partnering with TLC on this special would be the best way to share the exciting journey we're on with all the people that support us and our relationship," said Lachey, 37, and Minnillo, 30.
Lachey famously allowed reality cameras to document his first wedding -- and the honeymoon phase -- with Jessica Simpson. Lachey and Simpson, 30, were married from 2002 to 2006; much of their marriage was captured in the MTV reality show "Newlyweds."
In November 2010, just days after Lachey and Minnillo went public with their engagement, Simpson announced that she was engaged to NFL beau, Eric Johnson.
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite