- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Sharky / Splash News/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America5 of 15
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: INB/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
By Wonderwall Editors
Name: Nicole Richie
Interests: Family, fashion, laughing
OK, OK, you got us, this isn't Nicole Richie's dating profile, but the happily married mother of two did recently look into online dating … for her unscripted series.
RELATED: Celeb hair transformations
"That was something I never experienced because it wasn't around when I started dating [husband Joel Madden]. And it's so exciting to not to have to answer a guy right away and have a two-minute thought process of what you're going to say. It's very cool," she told Wonderwall at the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas on Tuesday. "I now do it in my marriage."
The online dating "research" is just the latest laugh from her Web series "Candidly Nicole" turned TV show "#CandidlyNicole," which features her in sometimes compromising positions.
"The show keeps me laughing every single day that I'm shooting it, but I'm learning a lot," she said. Recently she learned how to audition for "Toddlers and Tiaras". No joke. She trained like a "Cirque Du Soleil" performer. Like we said, "sometimes compromising positions."
RELATED: Transformed reality stars
The show, of course, also features her perspective on parenthood. And it's clear from her purple locks that she can be a sucker for whatever her children want.
"My daughter asked me to do it and I thought, why not? It's temporary. It's fun. It will make her happy and in turn it made me happy," she said, adding that this actually isn't the first time she's had purple hair. "I went through a 'Punky Brewster' and 'Clarissa Explains It All' stage. It was a little bit different. I used Kool-Aid. It came out a little differently."
Update to the dating profile: Those interested must accept evolving hair color.
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite