Nicole Richie: Girls, Don't 'Dress Slutty' on Halloween!
- Photo: Erik Jordan/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: .2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/.4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Mirrorpix/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Mirrorpix/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
The horror of Halloween shouldn't be found in nip slips and exposed muffin tops.
This year, Nicole Richie has a public plea for ghouls and girls around the world: don't "dress slutty!"
"Girls, can we all pledge that we will not dress slutty for this Halloween?" the 30-year-old posted on her Facebook page Thursday. "The jig is up!"
Although Richie, who is mom to Harlow, 3, and Sparrow, 2, has donned some provocative outfits in the past, her Halloween costumes in recent years have been rather wholesome. In 2009, she covered up as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, and in 2010 she dressed conservatively as Margot Tenanbaum from The Royal Tenanbaums and also as Jessie the Cowgirl from the Toy Story films.
Tell Us: Should girls listen to Nicole Richie's plea to not "dress slutty" this Halloween?
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite