Nicole Richie Hospitalized for Pneumonia
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab, Saleem Elatab/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Sarah Cullen/Fame Pictures3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 13
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Paul/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: MAP / AVM/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: BAC Pictures / Bleu Azur Corp./Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Nicole Richie has checked herself into a Los Angeles hospital.
RELATED: See more pics of Nicole Richie
A rep for the star tells Usmagazine.com, "Nicole has checked into Cedars Sinai where she is being treated for pneumonia. She is doing well."
Citing illness, Richie, 28, bowed out of the Nov. 10 launch of her House of Harlow jewelry at Bebe in L.A.
She also took to her Twitter account a few days back and mentioned she was feeling ill: "ok cold, it's been 6 days. Lets part ways graciously & keep it moving."
In September, she gave birth to son Sparrow, her second child with Joel Madden; daughter Harlow is 22 months old.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite