- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab, Saleem Elatab/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Sarah Cullen/Fame Pictures3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 13
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Paul/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: MAP / AVM/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: BAC Pictures / Bleu Azur Corp./Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Nicole Richie has checked herself into a Los Angeles hospital.
RELATED: See more pics of Nicole Richie
A rep for the star tells Usmagazine.com, "Nicole has checked into Cedars Sinai where she is being treated for pneumonia. She is doing well."
Citing illness, Richie, 28, bowed out of the Nov. 10 launch of her House of Harlow jewelry at Bebe in L.A.
She also took to her Twitter account a few days back and mentioned she was feeling ill: "ok cold, it's been 6 days. Lets part ways graciously & keep it moving."
In September, she gave birth to son Sparrow, her second child with Joel Madden; daughter Harlow is 22 months old.
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite