Nicole Richie, Jessica Simpson Feuding on Fashion Star
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JessicaSimpson/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Two blonde ex-reality stars turned fashionistas don't see eye-to-eye? Who could've predicted that one?
Nicole Richie and Jessica Simpson are both mentors on Fashion Star, a reality competition for aspiring designers debuting midseason on NBC. But a source tells the new Us Weekly -- on stands now -- that there's "definite friction" between the two women.
"They chat only when they need to, and they have wildly different opinions about style," adds an insider.
Richie, 29, "thinks Jessica doesn't have much of a high-fashion eye" and "makes snarky comments about Jessica's outfits," according to a source.
But Simpson, 31, isn't phased by Richie's digs. She "really doesn't care what Nicole thinks," says an insider. After all, Simpson's fashion empire had $750 million in sales in 2010, while Richie's lines pulled in an estimated $10 million.
"Nicole may know trends, but Jessica believes she know how to make clothes for all kinds of women," says a source. Still, other insiders tell Us the ladies "get along well, and hang out on set."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite