Nicole Richie, Jessica Simpson Feuding on Fashion Star
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JessicaSimpson/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Two blonde ex-reality stars turned fashionistas don't see eye-to-eye? Who could've predicted that one?
Nicole Richie and Jessica Simpson are both mentors on Fashion Star, a reality competition for aspiring designers debuting midseason on NBC. But a source tells the new Us Weekly -- on stands now -- that there's "definite friction" between the two women.
"They chat only when they need to, and they have wildly different opinions about style," adds an insider.
Richie, 29, "thinks Jessica doesn't have much of a high-fashion eye" and "makes snarky comments about Jessica's outfits," according to a source.
But Simpson, 31, isn't phased by Richie's digs. She "really doesn't care what Nicole thinks," says an insider. After all, Simpson's fashion empire had $750 million in sales in 2010, while Richie's lines pulled in an estimated $10 million.
"Nicole may know trends, but Jessica believes she know how to make clothes for all kinds of women," says a source. Still, other insiders tell Us the ladies "get along well, and hang out on set."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite