Nicole Richie, Jessica Simpson Feuding on Fashion Star
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JessicaSimpson/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Two blonde ex-reality stars turned fashionistas don't see eye-to-eye? Who could've predicted that one?
Nicole Richie and Jessica Simpson are both mentors on Fashion Star, a reality competition for aspiring designers debuting midseason on NBC. But a source tells the new Us Weekly -- on stands now -- that there's "definite friction" between the two women.
"They chat only when they need to, and they have wildly different opinions about style," adds an insider.
Richie, 29, "thinks Jessica doesn't have much of a high-fashion eye" and "makes snarky comments about Jessica's outfits," according to a source.
But Simpson, 31, isn't phased by Richie's digs. She "really doesn't care what Nicole thinks," says an insider. After all, Simpson's fashion empire had $750 million in sales in 2010, while Richie's lines pulled in an estimated $10 million.
"Nicole may know trends, but Jessica believes she know how to make clothes for all kinds of women," says a source. Still, other insiders tell Us the ladies "get along well, and hang out on set."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite