Nicole Richie Shows Off Her New Baby Boy
- Photo: People1 of 11
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: MAP / AVM/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: BAC Pictures / Bleu Azur Corp./Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Tom Meinelt/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Less than two months after giving birth to her son Sparrow James Midnight Madden, Nicole Richie is ready to share the baby's first pictures.
RELATED: See more pics of Nicole Richie
RELATED VIDEO: E! News Now - Nicole Richie Debuts New Baby
Nicole Richie and rocker beau Joel Madden show off their 6-week-old newborn son Sparrow in the newest issue of "People" magazine.
"I couldn't be happier," Richie tells People. "The only thing you want is for your kids to be healthy and happy, and they are. I'm right where I belong."
RELATED: See more celeb moms and moms-to-be
Richie, 28 and Madden, 30 admit that they're not getting much sleep in their Laurel Canyon, Calif. home with two babies in the house. But they're grateful that baby Harlow is already fawning over her little brother.
"I'm glad I had a girl before I had a boy," says Richie. "She just loves him so much." Adds the children's proud papa, "She's very gentle with him."
More from MSN:
Congrats to the happy (and super-cute) family!
From Crowd Ignite