Nicole Richie wears lace cat ears, flaunts cleavage in plunging dress
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: @NicoleRichie/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: BEImages/Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Halloween couture? Nicole Richie dressed up in a Catwoman-inspired ensemble at the Who What Wear and Cadillac's 50 Most Fashionable Women of 2013 event on Oct. 24. The 32-year-old fashion designer walked the red carpet wearing cat ears and a sexy black dress at The London Hotel in West Hollywood, Calif.
Richie showed off her skinny body and flaunted some cleavage in a plunging black Dilek Hanif dress, which featured sparkly embellishments and fringe. She also styled black Robin's Jean pants underneath, Christian Louboutin heels and carried a nude House of Harlow 1960 clutch. To top off the ensemble, Richie donned a black lace cat ear headpiece and wore cat-eye liner.
Although the mom of two -- daughter Harlow, 5, and son Sparrow, 4 -- looked gorgeous, a source told Us Weekly that she was battling the flu that evening. For support, she brought younger half sister Sofia Richie, 15, to the event with her. She also posted a photo of the two posing together with celeb pal Jessica Alba on Instagram.
"On my way to @Cadillac's #StyleDriven event to celebrate @WhoWhatWear's 50 Style Stars with @jessicaalba and @sofiarichie1," she captioned the shot. Sofia also posted a photo of her and her sister posing in black fur coats before the event and wrote, "Fashion night with my best friend."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite