Nicole Richie wears lace cat ears, flaunts cleavage in plunging dress
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: @NicoleRichie/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: BEImages/Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
Halloween couture? Nicole Richie dressed up in a Catwoman-inspired ensemble at the Who What Wear and Cadillac's 50 Most Fashionable Women of 2013 event on Oct. 24. The 32-year-old fashion designer walked the red carpet wearing cat ears and a sexy black dress at The London Hotel in West Hollywood, Calif.
Richie showed off her skinny body and flaunted some cleavage in a plunging black Dilek Hanif dress, which featured sparkly embellishments and fringe. She also styled black Robin's Jean pants underneath, Christian Louboutin heels and carried a nude House of Harlow 1960 clutch. To top off the ensemble, Richie donned a black lace cat ear headpiece and wore cat-eye liner.
Although the mom of two -- daughter Harlow, 5, and son Sparrow, 4 -- looked gorgeous, a source told Us Weekly that she was battling the flu that evening. For support, she brought younger half sister Sofia Richie, 15, to the event with her. She also posted a photo of the two posing together with celeb pal Jessica Alba on Instagram.
"On my way to @Cadillac's #StyleDriven event to celebrate @WhoWhatWear's 50 Style Stars with @jessicaalba and @sofiarichie1," she captioned the shot. Sofia also posted a photo of her and her sister posing in black fur coats before the event and wrote, "Fashion night with my best friend."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite