Nicole Richie wears lace cat ears, flaunts cleavage in plunging dress
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: @NicoleRichie/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: BEImages/Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Halloween couture? Nicole Richie dressed up in a Catwoman-inspired ensemble at the Who What Wear and Cadillac's 50 Most Fashionable Women of 2013 event on Oct. 24. The 32-year-old fashion designer walked the red carpet wearing cat ears and a sexy black dress at The London Hotel in West Hollywood, Calif.
Richie showed off her skinny body and flaunted some cleavage in a plunging black Dilek Hanif dress, which featured sparkly embellishments and fringe. She also styled black Robin's Jean pants underneath, Christian Louboutin heels and carried a nude House of Harlow 1960 clutch. To top off the ensemble, Richie donned a black lace cat ear headpiece and wore cat-eye liner.
Although the mom of two -- daughter Harlow, 5, and son Sparrow, 4 -- looked gorgeous, a source told Us Weekly that she was battling the flu that evening. For support, she brought younger half sister Sofia Richie, 15, to the event with her. She also posted a photo of the two posing together with celeb pal Jessica Alba on Instagram.
"On my way to @Cadillac's #StyleDriven event to celebrate @WhoWhatWear's 50 Style Stars with @jessicaalba and @sofiarichie1," she captioned the shot. Sofia also posted a photo of her and her sister posing in black fur coats before the event and wrote, "Fashion night with my best friend."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Day at the Races
Kendra Wilkinson spends a day at the races with her boys on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite