Nicole Richie wears lace cat ears, flaunts cleavage in plunging dress
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: @NicoleRichie/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: BEImages/Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Halloween couture? Nicole Richie dressed up in a Catwoman-inspired ensemble at the Who What Wear and Cadillac's 50 Most Fashionable Women of 2013 event on Oct. 24. The 32-year-old fashion designer walked the red carpet wearing cat ears and a sexy black dress at The London Hotel in West Hollywood, Calif.
Richie showed off her skinny body and flaunted some cleavage in a plunging black Dilek Hanif dress, which featured sparkly embellishments and fringe. She also styled black Robin's Jean pants underneath, Christian Louboutin heels and carried a nude House of Harlow 1960 clutch. To top off the ensemble, Richie donned a black lace cat ear headpiece and wore cat-eye liner.
Although the mom of two -- daughter Harlow, 5, and son Sparrow, 4 -- looked gorgeous, a source told Us Weekly that she was battling the flu that evening. For support, she brought younger half sister Sofia Richie, 15, to the event with her. She also posted a photo of the two posing together with celeb pal Jessica Alba on Instagram.
"On my way to @Cadillac's #StyleDriven event to celebrate @WhoWhatWear's 50 Style Stars with @jessicaalba and @sofiarichie1," she captioned the shot. Sofia also posted a photo of her and her sister posing in black fur coats before the event and wrote, "Fashion night with my best friend."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite