Nicole Richie wears lace cat ears, flaunts cleavage in plunging dress
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: @NicoleRichie/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: BEImages/Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Halloween couture? Nicole Richie dressed up in a Catwoman-inspired ensemble at the Who What Wear and Cadillac's 50 Most Fashionable Women of 2013 event on Oct. 24. The 32-year-old fashion designer walked the red carpet wearing cat ears and a sexy black dress at The London Hotel in West Hollywood, Calif.
Richie showed off her skinny body and flaunted some cleavage in a plunging black Dilek Hanif dress, which featured sparkly embellishments and fringe. She also styled black Robin's Jean pants underneath, Christian Louboutin heels and carried a nude House of Harlow 1960 clutch. To top off the ensemble, Richie donned a black lace cat ear headpiece and wore cat-eye liner.
Although the mom of two -- daughter Harlow, 5, and son Sparrow, 4 -- looked gorgeous, a source told Us Weekly that she was battling the flu that evening. For support, she brought younger half sister Sofia Richie, 15, to the event with her. She also posted a photo of the two posing together with celeb pal Jessica Alba on Instagram.
"On my way to @Cadillac's #StyleDriven event to celebrate @WhoWhatWear's 50 Style Stars with @jessicaalba and @sofiarichie1," she captioned the shot. Sofia also posted a photo of her and her sister posing in black fur coats before the event and wrote, "Fashion night with my best friend."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite