- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Gabriel Nuenez/Fame Pictures3 of 9
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: MZA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By Kat Giantis
Either Lionel Richie is throwing one heck of a holiday bash, or there's something to rumors that he's getting ready to walk daughter Nicole Richie down the aisle.
A host of party supply trucks has been spotted outside the Grammy winner's Bel Air estate in recent days, adding fuel to reports that Nicole might be planning to swap vows with Joel Madden this weekend.
According to the London Daily Mail, security guards and a police officer were on hand to ensure the tables, chairs, flooring and tent poles were safely off-loaded into the mansion.
The parents of daughter Harlow, who turns 3 next month, and son Sparrow, 1, announced their engagement in February, and the bride-to-be enjoyed a south-of-the-border bachelorette weekend in September with pals Christina Aguilera and Samantha Ronson.
And while chances are good that Xtina and Sam made the cut for the big day, some other celebrity pals might not be so lucky.
RadarOnline says invitations went out to only a very select group in order to keep the occasion as intimate as possible, which has caused some nuptial ill will.
"Nicole cut down the guest list because she didn't want a huge wedding. She didn't invite a bunch of her celeb friends," relays an insider. "This has apparently upset a bunch of people."
No word on whether Nicole's onetime BFF-turned-frenemy Paris Hilton scored a spot on the guest list, but Us reports that Jessica Alba, Khloe Kardashian and Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz all did.
As for the wedding itself, the bride's bohemian aesthetic will likely take center stage.
"Nicole is going for a vintage and romantic vibe," the source tells Radar (as opposed to the usual unromantic vibe found at most knot-tyings). "The wedding will be true to Nicole's style."
Other preparations for the big day are said to include a dance floor built over the swimming pool. Oh, and Richie has been snapped making frequent trips to the gym.
Meanwhile, in other upcoming wedding news, the New York Post says Yankees star Nick Swisher will swap vows this weekend with actress Joanna Garcia.
The ceremony is rumored to be taking place on Saturday at the swanky Breakers Hotel & Resort in Palm Beach before a star-studded crowd that will include Cameron Diaz and Lance Bass.
Word is, the guests had to sign confidentiality agreements before the "I do's."
"I know she's going to look like an angel [at the wedding]," Swisher recently told People of his future missus, whom he proposed to in May, "and I can't wait to see her."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite