- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Amanda Leddy/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Jeffrey Donovan, Matthew Fox to Star in Post-Apocalyptic Horror Movie 'Welcome to Harmony&aMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 4:15:18 PM
- 'Now with Alex Wagner' Takes Martin Bashir's MSNBC TimeslotMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 4:12:46 PM
- Alonso Duralde Picks 10 Worst Movies of the YearMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 3:53:38 PM
- Kimberly Elise to Star in TV Movie 'Apple Mortgage Cake'MSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 3:19:14 PM
- Ned Vizzini, 'Funny Thing' and 'Believe' Writer, Dies at 32MSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 3:14:32 PM
- Jeffrey Donovan, Matthew Fox to Star in Post-Apocalyptic Horror Movie 'Welcome to Harmony&a
By Kat Giantis
Will it be a really silent night this Christmas for Kelly Osbourne and her big sis? So claims the London Daily Mirror, which says an ongoing cold war between the size 2 starlet, 26, and her spotlight-averse sister, Aimee, 27, has put a damper on the family's holiday festivities.
"Aimee and Kelly haven't spoken for months after an almighty row," says a source. "They've always had a challenging relationship, but this last row seems to have tipped them both over the edge."
RELATED: Kelly reveals how she lost 50 pounds
According to the paper, the siblings' supposed feud means that parents Ozzy and Sharon will have to divvy up their time on Christmas Day, the same way they allegedly did on Thanksgiving, joining Aimee in the morning and Kelly in the evening.
"It's become a nightmare situation for the whole family. Sharon's distraught about what's happened. Neither girl will back down," continues the snitch. "Kelly's been telling her friends that the family will have to get used to the fact that they just don't get on ... Hate is a strong word. But they really don't like each other."
But that's news to Kelly, who has been hanging with Miley Cyrus while filming "So Undercover" in New Orleans.
RELATED: Kelly named 'body of the year'
She took to Twitter on Sunday night to assure everyone that love is all around in the Osbourne household this holiday season.
"We are both spending Xmas together in the UK!" wrote Kelly. "I love my sister."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot in 2013?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite