- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 9
By Rebecca Silverstein
In 2001, Niki Taylor was in a near-fatal car accident that left her unconscious for over a month, requiring more than 40 surgeries and over 100 units of blood. It's really no wonder then that the former supermodel is a staunch advocate for World Blood Donor Day, which takes place on June 14. For the third year in a row, Nexcare has teamed up with American Red Cross to thank donors by giving them stylish bandages for their efforts. But that's not all Niki has up her sleeve: She's also pregnant with her fourth child!
Click through to read about her exclusive interview with Wonderwall about her pregnancy, her near-fatal accident, and why you should donate blood.
On how her third pregnancy has been different than her first two:
"It's going great. Iit's the best pregnancy ever. My first one was high-risk, because of the twins. My second, I actually had a tumor on my left ovary that I had to get out while I was pregnant. So this is pretty much my first normal pregnancy, so it feels great. It feels so amazing."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite