Dobrev on Somerhalder: You Can't Help Who You Have a Connection WithRelated: Celeb Gloss, Nina Dobrev
- Photo: Yu Tsai/Seventeen3 of 6
On the importance of "girlfriend time":
"Girls' weekend with the 'Vampire Diaries' girls has become a big deal! It's our quality time."
"It's so much fun to unload and not feel guilty complaining or talking about your insecurities or bonding over things that you thought you were on your own about. When we get there, we go to dinner or cook dinner together, watch movies, lie on the beach and take tons of pictures. This year, we went to Disney World. I wanted to have funnel cake and pop and just be immature with my girls. I think the most important thing about doing a girls' weekend, or spending time with your friends whenever, is that even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun or getting excited about things!"
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite