'NJ Housewife' Teresa's Husband Goes to Jail
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Sizzle Tans/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" husband, Joe Giudice is behind bars.
New Jersey paper The Star Ledger confirms that Joe, husband of Teresa Giudice, reported to the Morris County jail on Monday; he'll serve a 10 day sentence for driving with a suspended license.
Joe's incarceration is related to a recent car accident and DUI arrest , which was documented on the Bravo show. (Joe claimed that he wasn't intoxicated when he crashed his car, but drank some glasses of Scotch at a pal's house while he waited for the cops to arrive.)
In addition to his ten days in jail, he was also given a seven-month license suspension, a $300 fine and 12 hours of driver education classes.
Reps for Bravo had no comment. Teresa similarly had little to say on the matter -- Tweeting instead about her daughter Audriana's recent first birthday party and various charity projects.
She did thank one fan for sending prayers and well-wishes.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite