'NJ Housewife' Teresa's Husband Goes to Jail
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Lakota/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional5 of 7
- Photo: Sizzle Tans/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" husband, Joe Giudice is behind bars.
New Jersey paper The Star Ledger confirms that Joe, husband of Teresa Giudice, reported to the Morris County jail on Monday; he'll serve a 10 day sentence for driving with a suspended license.
Joe's incarceration is related to a recent car accident and DUI arrest , which was documented on the Bravo show. (Joe claimed that he wasn't intoxicated when he crashed his car, but drank some glasses of Scotch at a pal's house while he waited for the cops to arrive.)
In addition to his ten days in jail, he was also given a seven-month license suspension, a $300 fine and 12 hours of driver education classes.
Reps for Bravo had no comment. Teresa similarly had little to say on the matter -- Tweeting instead about her daughter Audriana's recent first birthday party and various charity projects.
She did thank one fan for sending prayers and well-wishes.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite