Close

Wonderwall

No charges for Matthew Fox in bus driver complaint

The Associated Press, Friday, September 16, 2011, 2:07pm (PDT)
  • CLEVELAND (AP) -- Cleveland prosecutors will not charge Matthew Fox on a complaint that the star of the former "Lost" television series punched a private bus driver last month.

    RELATED: Celeb Outlaws

    City spokeswoman Andrea Taylor says in a statement Friday the decision was made "after a thorough review of the facts."

    RELATED: 'Lost' Actor Doug Hutchison Celebrates His Teenage Wife's Birthday

    Bus driver Heather Bormann of Cleveland had said Fox hit her early Aug. 28 after she blocked him from boarding a chartered party bus she was driving. She said Fox wanted a ride to his hotel and appeared intoxicated.

    RELATED: Matthew Fox Questioned By Cops Over Scuffle

    Bormann referred a call Friday to her lawyer, J. Norman Stark, who says the city's decision is a "miscarriage of justice." Bormann filed a civil lawsuit against Fox in Cuyahoga County this week.

    An email seeking comment was sent to Fox's publicist.

Get out the vote

  • button.LOL
  • button.AWW
  • button.OMG
  • button.FAIL
Show Comments
When using Facebook Connect your image and name may display on Wonderwall. All Privacy Settings are controlled by Facebook
aa