No Sabbath Set Planned For Jack Osbourne's Wedding
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: ©Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital8 of 12
- Photo: Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.10 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
By Wonderwall Editors
Sorry, Satan-loving metalheads. Jack Osbourne's bride-to-be won't be walking down the aisle to the strains of Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" or "Paranoid."
RELATED: Wedding Bells in 2012
"I don't really think rock music is quite appropriate for a wedding," an amused Kelly Osbourne recently told E!Online when asked if her dad, rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, was planning to sing at his son's upcoming nuptials.
But that doesn't mean Jack's family is any less excited about his and fiancée Lisa Stelly's big day.
"He makes fun of me because every time I'm around him I get teary-eyed now," Kelly confessed. "He's like, 'Stop it! Go away. Stop being dramatic. Get out of my face.' Because I'm like, 'I'm so proud of you. You're moving into a new house. You're getting married. You're having a baby. You have the most amazing fiancée ever!'"
RELATED: 2012's Baby Brigade
Jack and Lisa, who are expecting their first child together in April, announced their engagement after four months of dating last September.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite