No Sabbath Set Planned For Jack Osbourne's Wedding
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: ©Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital8 of 12
- Photo: Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.10 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
By Wonderwall Editors
Sorry, Satan-loving metalheads. Jack Osbourne's bride-to-be won't be walking down the aisle to the strains of Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" or "Paranoid."
RELATED: Wedding Bells in 2012
"I don't really think rock music is quite appropriate for a wedding," an amused Kelly Osbourne recently told E!Online when asked if her dad, rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, was planning to sing at his son's upcoming nuptials.
But that doesn't mean Jack's family is any less excited about his and fiancée Lisa Stelly's big day.
"He makes fun of me because every time I'm around him I get teary-eyed now," Kelly confessed. "He's like, 'Stop it! Go away. Stop being dramatic. Get out of my face.' Because I'm like, 'I'm so proud of you. You're moving into a new house. You're getting married. You're having a baby. You have the most amazing fiancée ever!'"
RELATED: 2012's Baby Brigade
Jack and Lisa, who are expecting their first child together in April, announced their engagement after four months of dating last September.
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite